sábado, 19 de fevereiro de 2011

Introduction

Hello to all

  My name is Diogo Ramos, I'm 22 years old, portuguese and currently doing my Masters in Asian Studies.  
  The purpose for this Blog follows a trip that I'm going to make to Japan, to participate in a special program, named 'Ise-Japan Study Program' organized by Kogakkan University, in Ise. The theme of the Program is set around one of the most important Shinto shrines in Japan, called Ise Jingu (Grand Shrine of Ise); it's history, rituals, pilgrimage, and more.   
  I will arrive at 23th February of 2014, and from that moment on i shall start posting in this blog, as soon as possible.   
 .
  I will be opened to any comments and opinions, and I hope I can share with you all the details of this unique experience! 
   
  Thank you all

2 comentários: