terça-feira, 11 de março de 2014

A lot to see

Good evening my dear followers!

  I deeply apologise for this late blog entry. As you might know, I will have a presentation in japanese in less than 2 days and I have to translate a lot of things. For that reason, I will not post anything in particular today. But I will not leave you guys empty handed.
   I decided to post some pictures here, that I consider to be some of my favoutires, since most of you like them a lot. Please enjoy them, and, once again, my apologies.



Todai-ji

Shinto wedding.

Fom Ise to Nara

Doll-day (3rd March)

Little house-dog

Back to Ise

Kyoto Hotel

Stupendous view in Nara

A bit of Kyoto

What lies between 2 cities

Nara city


   Tomorrow I will post normally. Please look forward to it.


   Diogo here, thank you for reading and stay tuned for more!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário