domingo, 23 de fevereiro de 2014

So the journey began!

Hello my dear friends

First of all thank you for visiting my blog! For future comments I would like to suggest that you sign your name on it, so I can eventually answer it ^^
On the ''Photo'' section I shall post photos that I didint use here.


So as it was predicted, my journey started today, 22th February.
I left Portugal and, as you can see in the picture above, I ended up in Frankfurt, Germany. The flight company was always the same, Lufthansa and there were some interesting details.
- From Portugal to Germany, you only find German flight attendants;
- But, from Germany to Japan, half are German flight attendants, while the other half are Japanese.

For a person, like me, who always complained about never beeing able to see a lot of Japanese people, the Frankfurt aeroport was full of them. I dare to say that there was not even one chinese that I could spot.

After 10 straight hours of a very VERY long flight, which followed the entire Russia country barely touching China and avoiding North Korea, I finnally reached my destination.


Here you can see what it seems to be the Nagoya coastline. After some turns, I finally landed. In Nagoya aiport, I met 8 students who were joining me: 4 Germans, 1 Belguim, 1 Australian, and 1 from Poland, and the responsable for this course, o senhor Isao Tamada.
Having reached the boat, we took 1 hour to go, from Nagoya to the city of Tsu, where a bus was awaiting us.


Yes, in Japan, people ride on the left side of the road. We took 90 minutes to reach our destination, Ise.
However, in the meantime, we had time to observe the busy streets of Japan.






Finally arriving to Ise, we had a meeting with our course coordinator, the couple in charge of the building where we are in, and 3 Japanese teenagers. After we settled the schedule straight, we got to know the entire building, only minutes before being excorted by the 3 Japanese into the most known Department Store in Ise. A 5-6 minute walk. 

    


Finally ending our shopping and our day, we returned to our home, freezing with the sudden cold. 
The dinner time arrived and we got into the same bus once more, heading for a restaurant full of those small desks with pillows to sit. Unfortunately I didin't bring my Camera to that dinner but I know who did and I will try to get some photos!
The day ended there, when we returned home, tired, sleepy, and ready to make our beds in our private rooms.



So far this experience had everything: bad moments, happy, nervous, doubtfull and relaxed ones. It has been unique and nothing close to what I had expected. Right now I'm on that chair, truly happy (and tired) while writting to you guys.

The day of tomorrow promises A LOT which I will not tell! The only hint I can give to you, is that I will have to look formal for it. 

Stay tune for tomorrow's update!  



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário